Wednesday, September 17, 2008

sentimentally yours

every once in a while, some of the "treasures" from my childhood prove useful. my parents saved a lot of memorabilia from my youth, and having inherited those genes, i kept much of what they saved. so, meemer pulled out one such treasure and put our baby in it for church.

ready, which is me, and which is my boy?




ok, it's not really that hard. especially with all the pix of my boys on our blogs. that and there are always more professional pictures of the firstborn than the third. (that or my parents were better at scheduling pix. or i'm just lazy because we have digital cameras...) or who still has a "raggedy andy" doll? or maybe you could just tell because i have more hair than my son!

in defense of my age, there are color pix of me as a baby, this is just the only one i could find of me in the same outfit...

finally, here's my boy in color:

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Grandpa & Grandma said...

When Nathan gets more hair, it will be harder to tell. And that wasn't a "professional" photo of you. Just one your dad took with B&W film at a "photo shoot" he was doing. It's cute that you both have your tongues poking out. Like father, like son. Love it!

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

How stinkin' cute is HE? And your pix is priceless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home