Saturday, December 01, 2007

not a bad november

as far as my workouts go, it was a good month. despite being really busy at work, and starting the month sick, i managed to get a run or ride in pretty much every day! logging my efforts has become a major motivation for me. especially when i get to the end of the month, and can see the totals. here is my november as it appears on my training calendar on www.mapmyrun.com


that's right. i ran on thanksgiving. not only did i run on a holiday, but i ran almost 7 miles! after burning almost 1000 calories, i didn't feel so bad enjoying the pie sampler plate!

so, while i never would have imagined it, i ran almost half of my 135.96 miles! i could see myself riding 68.1 miles a month, but i would never have dreamed of running 67.86 miles in a month! especially since most of it happens before i go to work in the morning. that is, before the sun comes up. i hate mornings too. but i feel so much better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home