Tuesday, November 27, 2007

thanksgiving, a couple of days late.

there is always so much to be thankful for. it seems that every year, when thanksgiving rolls around, i think more seriously about my gratitude, and family always tops my list.

this year, we were with meemer's family. we had 21 people there enjoying an incredible spread. a complete thanksgiving dinner, plus several other sides and garnishes, and of course, 5 kinds of pie! of course, on top of all the food, it is always fun to be together with family, watching the cousins play.

2007 was also the first thanksgiving for the two baby cousins. our fussy, who was renamed scooter on this day, was enjoying time with his slightly younger, far more girl cousin. competition? maybe. she can crawl? he can scoot on his butt. she's a girl? he whacked her in the face. on and on it went.

i know meemer has video of scooter (aka fussy) on her blog doing his little scoot, but i'm putting some video here too. this was on thanksgiving, and he was enjoying his cousin.



since scooter is currently my largest single source of joy, i get a kick out of it. even if you don't enjoy it as much as i do, you gotta admit, the kid is cute! now don't get me wrong, i love meemer more than anything, and i truly love and enjoy my older boys too, but right now, something about my baby's bright personality just clicks with me, and makes me happy. even when he isn't sleeping. even when he fusses for me. even when i'm cleaning up a blowout. (yes, he's that lovable!) i just hope it keeps up when he's older, and into other kinds of trouble!

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Meemer said...

that baby is freaking cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home