Sunday, March 26, 2006

sunday is a time for ...

over-eating like mad, and still cramming desert down, even when it comes too soon afterward.

we've been home from grandma and grandpa's house for a couple of hours, and dinner was finished a couple of hours before we left.

i'm still full.

this is a great tribute to the joining of my near total lack of self restraint when good food is involved, and the wonderful cooking of my lovely wife's mother. then again, so is my rapidly expanding belly!

my wonderful wife is trying to help. she gave away almost all of the delicious cake she had made for desert. only a few pieces left. i might get one. our sugar-junkie boys will likely eat all they can.

i'm sure it's for the best. just like the exercise bike in the basement...

2 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Meemer said...

I gave the cake away for myself. You're not home all day to see it staring at you. I have no self controll-

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I hear ya! I don't know if I should climb into bed without SOME form of exercise! MIL made filet mignon and there it sits like a rock! (under the strawberry shortcake)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home