Saturday, July 08, 2006

just hours away!!!

so last night was the opening of the pageant. just as any opening night would, we had wet paint, and i was working on stuff after the show had started. unlike most opening nights, (outside the church) the miracles we have been blessed with so far continued to increase including some major ones to make last night succeed.

the most important part of the whole story is that my family gets here in just a few hours!!!

that's right. after almost two weeks, i will finally get to see my family!

it has been incredibly busy. busier than anticipated. 16 hours almost every day. the down side is, everyone is exhausted. the good part is that the time went by faster. even so, i have missed my family a lot!

yes, this is the work of the lord, and i'm blessed to be a part of it. still, i absolutely hate travelling for work! even just overnight. i don't want to do it. even when things are really busy, and i'm working the 16 hour days, if i can at least sleep in my own bed and spend any time with my wife and boys, it makes all the difference.

sorry. i know alot of people travel for work. many, a lot more than me. many even enjoy it. they're not me. call it immature, call it weak, call it co-dependence. i love my family more than anything in this world, and i would rather be with them than doing anything by myself.

so there!

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Awwwwwwwwww! And I know they missed you, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home